Terms and Conditions
All terms and conditions apply to debradandrea.me.
You must read and agree to these terms and conditions before you can join. Please read them carefully. By purchasing a Membership, you become a Subscriber and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
* By completing the membership form you are agreeing to the terms of this agreement. These terms and conditions can be changed at our discretion. It is up to each individual to refer to this page for any amendments. Once you have submitted the join form you have become a 'member'.
* As a member you are responsible for paying periodic membership fees.
* For your convenience and satisfaction, all memberships will automatically renew upon expiration. The ONLY membership that does not auto-renew is the bi-annual subscription. The bi-annual membership is a one charge only.
* To cancel your membership, simply follow the cancellation link found at the bottom.
* Any liability including without limitation under any course of action will be limited to the amount paid by a member for the preceeding 12 months.
* Members user name and password must not be distributed to others. This will result in immediate suspension of service. Under law must hold the member liable for unauthorized breach of membership.
* All information transmitted via email is deemed public domain material.
* Memberships are not transferable.
* Members are responsible for providing ccbill with notification of new credit card details once their card has expired for continuation of service.
* Members are responsible to provide all necessary equipment to gain access to our site.
* Without limitation we do not offer any warranty to any aspect of the service be it a service provided directly by us or a 3rd party source.
* All pictures, images, sounds, text, video-caps, and any other material located on this site are the sole property of Debra DAndrea and are not to be distributed in any form without the prior written consent.
* We have the right to limit the GB per 24 hour period download limit in order to preserve the bandwidth for all of our members.
* This Agreement in its entirety contains the entire agreement between the member and the site. Any questions regarding this Agreement should be sent to email@example.com.